Thursday, August 25, 2011

THIS JUST IN: RUDE PEOPLE ARE TO BE SHIPPED OFF TO JUPITER!!!!!

I was raised in a home where manners are pretty important and a true gentleman better hold open the door for other people. Rude people irk me quite a bit. So today, when I was on my way back inside the building at lunch, I noticed a guy going to the same door as me out of the corner of my eye. I think he was a sophomore, too. I stopped, expecting him to open the door and maybe even hold it open for me. He stopped at the same time right beside me and did not open the door. He gave me the hand signal for me to go ahead through the door. This made me extremely mad because he should've opened the door and let me through while he held it open. So, when I opened the door, I did so quite aggressively to let him know I was agitated. He was rude and he needs to learn how not to be rude. It's kinda like all these people in the hallways at school. They are so rude and stop in the middle of the hallway to talk to people and push people out of their way to stand and talk. They take up the whole hallway when they walk to class. I have been going to the main high school campus for three years now and this is the worst the hallways have ever been. Something has got to change. I think all the rude people of the world should be shipped off to Jupiter so that the well-mannered people don't have to put up with the icky rude ones.

1 comment: